Visit Youth Truth blog at TeaPartyYouth.com
Visit Youth Truth blog at TeaPartyYouth.com
- "Progressive Law School Implements 'Jewish-Free Zones' Read the article here.
- "All the Ways our Rights have been Usurped" Read about how our Bill of Rights have been abused by the government here.
- Texas A&M University "hit with class-action lawsuit over race-based hiring priorities" - Read the article here.
- Higher education is implementing 'diversity, equity, and inclusion' initiatives to vet students/faculty rather than evaluating them on merit - Read the article here.
- Government is the cause, not solution, to the dramatically rising cost of college - Read the article here.
- "Is Radical Campus Leftism Creating More Conservatives?" Listen to the episode on the Federalist Radio Hour
- "Chinese student associations enforce Communist party line on American campuses"
- Why is Free Speech on College Campuses Important? The James G. Martin Center for Academic Renewal offers the answer in this video.
- "62% of democrat students refuse to room with republican students while only 28% of republican students refuse to room with democrats. Read the article here.
- Top 5 reasons Biden's student debt cancellation is a bad idea. Among them are, it will punish those who already paid their debt with higher taxes, not to mention it will raise inflation and cause the cost of going to college to increase astronomically. Read the article here.
- White students are not allowed to visit an off-campus dorm designated for people of color at the University of California in Berkeley. Read the article here.
- Professor files First Amendment lawsuit over being blocked for tweeting "All men are created equal." Read the article here.
- "Abortion bans protect women pressured into aborting" - "College athletics departments could take this opportunity, like University of Michigan football coach, Jim Harbaugh , to provide genuine support to pregnant students" Read the article here.
- "Unlawful Censorship" - "A group of conservative students has filed a federal lawsuit against their California community college after school officials banned them from displaying several flyers with conservative messages on campus kiosks." Read the article here.
- "Nearly 1 in 4 College Students Will Be Forced to Drop Classes if Inflation Leads to Major Tuition Hike" "We surveyed 1,000 college students across the U.S. to see how a 5% tuition increase for the upcoming school year would affect them." Read the article here.
- "How Universities are Failing to Prepare Our Future Leaders" "If college-aged students are afraid to engage in civil discourse about political affairs with their peers, how can we expect them to do so in the future when many of them will be leading our country?" Read article here
- The New Federal Gun Law Violates Our Civil Liberties: "It is unlikely to stop mass shootings, but it will restrict Second Amendment rights and unjustly send people to prison." Watch the video here
- "Free Speech and the Arbiters of Truth:" The First Amendment protects free speech, but how is free speech defined? How did the founders view this right and what are the threats facing free speech today? Watch the video here
- "DEI is becoming DEIJ" written by rising freshman at Thales College, Keller Moore. Read more here.
- Students can't find the right to abortion in the Constitution. Watch video here.
- Black scholar develops framework to FREE young people from victimhood mentality. Read more here.
- Feds misquoted SCOTUS to require states to allow boys into girls' restrooms, etc.
- University of Michigan Med Students Walk out on Pro-Life Keynote Speaker. Read more here.
- New Biden Title IX rules could undermine due process and free speech on campus College students across America could soon be at risk of losing fundamental rights and they will have the Biden administration to thank for it. Due Process and free speech would both take a hit. Read the article here
- Memo to the Right on Attracting Young Evangelical Voters Based on student research, this article explains how to keep young evangelicals in the fold by addressing their social justice concerns. It is not a matter of pandering to them or becoming Democrats in our core beliefs; it is an exercise in effectively articulating our long-standing principles: why we emphasize economic growth, the fact that capitalism has produced more prosperity for more people than any other system, ‘a rising tide lifts all boats’, Reagan’s formulation ‘the best welfare program is a job’, the fact that private charity has proven more effective than government handouts, etc. Read the article at TPY's Youth Truth blog.
- Student Journalists Love (and Use) their First Amendment Freedom of the Press
Watch short video here.
Here’s how high schoolers in Kansas used their First Amendment freedom to force their principal to resign. Something didn’t smell right to them and they started digging…. Story at Kansas City Star
- Judge Gorsuch Supports Your Right to Burp in Class
“Two issues millennials care about that Gorsuch will affect on the Supreme Court are criminal justice reform and privacy rights — both issues where Gorsuch is much more in line with millennials than general Republican orthodoxy.”
“Millennials care about criminal justice reform because of what they see as a biased system that disproportionately imprisons more minorities for minor charges, rather than enforcing true equal treatment under the law. And on privacy rights, use of technology drives millennials' skepticism of government intrusion and surveillance.”
“In A.M. v. Holmes, Gorsuch wrote a dissenting opinion that police should not be allowed to arrest students for ‘burping in class.’”
“… young Americans should appreciate that Gorsuch will be with them on personal liberty and civil liberties….”